forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2781  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Neil Bauman
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  4:45 pm
Subject:  Re: Question about folders

Hi Dawn:

>This may seem like a silly question due to the recent level of discussion on
>the list.....*sigh* But is there a way to have all the SignWriting letters
>come into one file, instead of me moving them into my SignWriting folder
>after they arrive?

Some emailers allow this and some don't. For example, I have Eudora Pro and it
allows me to sort my email into the proper folders as I receive it. Eudora
Lite
doesn't have this feature.

Sorry, I don't know how the other emailers work since I use Eudora
exclusively.

Neil

Neil Bauman
Box 1233
Three Hills, Alberta CANADA T0M 2A0

  Replies Author Date
2782 Re: Question about folders Michael Everson Wed  2/9/2000

  Message 2781  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index