forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2783  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  6:12 pm
Subject:  one gap - two gaps

Dear Valerie,
thank you so much for all your friendly and most welcome efforts to help me
started.

I guess that I need some typical examples for every rotation or circular
movement. I´m going to look for that and will try to ask about that later.
Thank you very much - great job with all these attachments.
I am happy to hold the excellent teaching book from the Parkhursts from
Spain in my hands. I use it a lot in order to compare the examples and the
explanations with you "lessons in SW". So it helps a lot to read the same
message presented in a different way.

Thank you Steve and Dianne for your great job on that --!

I get the feeling to understand more and more while I´m reading my old
products of SW . So many misspellings -- but - o.k. it´s becoming better
and better.
Here is my next question for today. We discussed this issue at school this
morning. I promised Irina to ask the experts!

Please have a look at the attachment.

All the best!
Stefan ;-)

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: Questions About Circles
>Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:06:02 -0800
>
>SignWriting List
>February 9, 2000
>
>So Circle Symbols describe complete circles. Sometimes they are
>dotted-lined circles, and sometimes they are not, but no matter what,
>they describe a complete circle.
>
>Please see attached: "curves27.gif" with illustration by Steve Parkhurst:
><< _curves27.gif >>
><< curves27.gif >>

Attachment
today.gif
Type: image/gif

2790 Re: one gap - two gaps Valerie Sutton Thu  2/10/2000
2793 Re: one gap - two gaps Charles Butler Thu  2/10/2000
2817 Re: one gap - two gaps Valerie Sutton Mon  2/14/2000
2798 Re: one gap - two gaps Stefan Woehrmann Thu  2/10/2000

  Message 2783  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index