forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2791  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Thu Feb 10, 2000  7:46 am
Subject:  Re: That's It For Today!

> Now that you are totally overwhelmed by attachments, I am sure many
> of you would prefer a rest!
>
> So it has been an interesting experience to teach SignWriting through
> email messages. I would love to hear how you all feel about this
> experience...

Wonderful. Following Q & A via attachments has greatly increased my
understanding of SW.

The circle illustrations were great--comparing the two ways of circling
illustrated by the rowboat finally clicked some things into place for me
and I understand the circling system much better now.

Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Message 2791  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index