forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2818  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Mon Feb 14, 2000  11:54 pm
Subject:  Re: More on the A-dot handshape

Valerie -
Thanks a million for your comments re the a-dot handshape. I somehow
got it into my head (for inexplicable reasons - perhaps my advancing age
[!]) that that particular symbol couldn't turn. You have reassured me that
my intuition was indeed correct on all counts.
BTW, the right-hand palm facing on TSL "name" is towards the body, not
the same as the left-hand, so I did indeed write it correctly.
Thanks so much for your help.
- Wayne