forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2834  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Wed Feb 16, 2000  4:29 pm
Subject:  Re: Answering questions in the order received ;-)

Dear Valerie and listmembers,

I donīt want you to feel under pressure. Itīs just my way to give a feedback
- I think you should know how gratefull I am with what you are doing!
Of course - if there are other questions I have got not problems to wait
until itīs my turn. By the way Iīm learning a lot from the other questions
and answers as well. Thanks Wayne for your thumb-issue . I had similar
problems with that. (funny?)

Now I sat down for quite a time to create more examples of rotation
movements in order to learn from that. Hope all of you enjoy them.

>Sorry you have to wait for my answers sometimes - it all depends on how
>many other people have sent me questions at the same time -

Wouldnīt it be a good idea - just like at school - to ask the questions
concerning spelling and SW topics open to the list instead of private
emails? So other members might get ideas what the problems are and where to
have a close look at ... ?

All the best . Take care

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
forearm rotations - examples.gif
Type: image/gif

2842 Re: Answering questions in the order received ;-) Valerie Sutton Wed  2/16/2000

  Message 2834  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index