forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2837  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Wed Feb 16, 2000  4:39 pm
Subject:  Re: Books Published In Spain on SignWriting

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Books Published In Spain on SignWriting
>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:01:40 -0800
>
>>Val and Steve -
>> I was wondering whether it might be possible to get a copy of Steve's
>>book. Is it published yet? It looks excellent!
>> - Wayne
>
>--------------------------------
>
>SignWriting List
>February 16, 2000
>
>Hello Wayne and Everyone...
>
>Oh yes! The books are definitely published, and they are excellent.
>Stefan in Germany ordered them from Steve and Dianne Parkhurst in
>Madrid...Steve and Dianne are members of the SignWriting List.

Yes I did and I can say that this book is really a big help. Excellent
illustrations, examples on worksheets and a step by step instruction that
helps to get more and more familiar.
In fact I work with both books very much at the same time :

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook and Workbook allow a quick search if I have
got a special questions - body movement, facial expression, axial movement

SignoEscritura helps a lot for another description of the same issue. There
are lots of examples that help to understand. The worksheets and the
summaries of different chapters do allow a kind of check - what do I already
know - what´s to be learned next.

That means - the two books a very very helpfull to learn SW . But without
this email -teaching - support - all on my own here in Germany as the
first one - it wouldn´t be good!

So thanks again for your most welcome additional support.

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
2838 Re: Books Published In Spain on SignWriting Wayne in Maine Wed  2/16/2000
2840 Re: Books Published In Spain on SignWriting Stuart Thiessen Wed  2/16/2000
2847 Re: Books Published In Spain on SignWriting Valerie Sutton Thu  2/17/2000

  Message 2837  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index