forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2839  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 16, 2000  5:43 pm
Subject:  Deaf Church in Michigan

-------------------------------------

On 2/10/00, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
>Valerie,
>I love these illustrations. I print them all and use them.

SignWriting List
February 16, 2000

Thanks, Ron, for this information.

So are you passing out the scripture written in ASL in SignWriting to
your entire congregation?

How many Deaf people are in your church? In other words - rather than
percentages - how many people are using SignWriting in your
congregation?

Someone asked me that question and didn't know what to tell them...