forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2886  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 22, 2000  6:09 pm
Subject:  Thank You For The Message ;-))

>I guess you donīt need the translation ???
>
>SW changed my life !
>
>Thank you soooooo much !
>
>Stefan ;-)

February 22, 2000

Dear Stefan!
Thank you so much for your wonderful message!

And thank you for remembering....with your very busy schedule..I
don't know how you do it all...

And you have changed SignWriting's life too!

Your steadfast hard work in learning SW well, is in turn spreading
the system in Germany and Switzerland....

I know your workshop teaching in Switzerland last weekend went real
well... I hope in time, when you can catch your breath, you can tell
us about it... but no rush....

Now...in regards to the wonderful message that Stefan attached...I
wonder if the SignWriting List could read it?

The first two signs say "Hi Valerie". (My Sign name is a "V that
writes down the blackboard" ;-)

Can other List members send us a translation of what the message
says? Go ahead and guess!! it will be fun...

Attachment
happy_birthday.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2886  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index