forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2921  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 26, 2000  6:07 am
Subject:  Re: Spelling Japan

On 2/25/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>In Germany we sign it the way I tried to write. Moving the hands
>quickly I can almost find no difference (if it hasnīt to be signed
>too exactly ) Can you misread my versions - or would they be
>accepted as "Japan".

---------------------------

I think they are very easy to read and well written...and I have
attached two others that were in our files here...all of these palm
facing differences may not be that important for daily
communication....

Attachment
less064a.gif
Type: image/gif

less064b.gif
Type: image/gif

2929 Re: Spelling Japan Mark Penner Sun  2/27/2000

  Message 2921  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index