forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2922  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 26, 2000  2:57 pm
Subject:  Constructing Handshapes in SignWriter 4.3

On 2/25/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>If I need a very short line ( as thumb ) is there anywhere a line
>that can help - besides the one beneath the question mark on my
>keyboard ? )

---------------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 25, 2000

Below is a diagram showing you the symbols on the key...it may be the
question mark key on your keyboard, Stefan, simply because Germany
may place the question mark there...but just find the key that gives
you the symbols below...then change the size of the line by tapping
on the "N" key.

Attachment
less065a.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2922  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index