forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2924  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 26, 2000  3:54 pm
Subject:  Re: Constructing Handshapes in SignWriter 4.3

On 2/25/00, Charles Butler wrote:
>This is neat Valerie, I always wondered what I would do if I came across a
>shape or orientation that didn't look right.

--------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 26, 2000

Yes...you can construct handshapes in SignWriter 4.3.

One way is with the little lines, shown in the previous messsage,
under the "-" key.

Another way is to place one symbol on top of the other. Here are instructions:
Attachment
less065b.gif
Type: image/gif

2925 Re: Constructing Handshapes in SignWriter 4.3 Valerie Sutton Sat  2/26/2000
2936 Re: Constructing Handshapes in SignWriter 4.3 Mark Penner Sun  2/27/2000

  Message 2924  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index