forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2928  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sat Feb 26, 2000  10:29 pm
Subject:  How to write - hands in front of the face (contacting each other)

Hi Valerie,
Each time the hands move directly in front of the face Iīve great troubles
to write the signs in a way that anybody wouldnīt misinterpret them. I
attached the sign for to hide - both hands palms to the left or right side
parallel to the wall are in front of the nose touching each other right
babyfinger to left indexfinger.
Is there a better way to write it? I guess with the surface symbol but I
donīt feel familiar with that.

Thank you

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
to hide.gif
Type: image/gif

2976 Re: How to write - hands in front of the face (co Valerie Sutton Fri  3/3/2000

  Message 2928  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index