forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2936  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Sun Feb 27, 2000  11:27 pm
Subject:  Re: Constructing Handshapes in SignWriter 4.3

At 07:54 02/26/2000 -0800, you wrote:

> Yes...you can construct handshapes in SignWriter 4.3.
>
> One way is with the little lines, shown in the previous messsage,
> under the "-" key.
>
> Another way is to place one symbol on top of the other. Here are
instructions:

Thanks so much! For the second example I sent, I needed to use my paint
program, but I was concerned about how rough it would look when I printed
it out. Now I can write it in SignWriter, print it smoothly on my Inkjet,
and it will be publishable. This solves the other half of my problem.

Mark

Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Message 2936  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index