forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2961  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Mar 1, 2000  11:55 pm
Subject:  Re: SIGNWRITING E-LESSONS DIRECTORY

>This was wonderful. I just clicked on the site and was taken right there.
>That was the first time it worked for me. Thanks for the post. Its very
>helpful.
>Dawn

Great Dawn....glad to hear you have learned the technique!

For those new to computers, when you see this kind of an "underlined,
blue highlighted" web address:

SIGNWRITING E-LESSONS DIRECTORY
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/less.html

You take your mouse and double-click on the blue address...and
presto! It takes you to that web page ;-)