forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2975  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Mar 3, 2000  4:22 pm
Subject:  Spelling request - horizontal

Dear Valerie , hello listmembers

you are doing great.

The weekend has come - that means for me much time to write new materials
for my pupils.
Having to write phrases or little texts or just translations gives many
chances to find new questions.
I promise to be patient with your answers!! ;-))))

This was our question for today: Have a look at the attachment please!

In case you agree - a very short o.k. would be enough ;-)

Best..
Stefan

Your email - lessons are very very helpfull to get started!!

Attachment
horizontal.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2975  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index