forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3028  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 9, 2000  2:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Transcribing Video SL Bible translations

On 3/3/00, Mark Penner wrote:

>Yes, there are. One is the Japanese Sign Language Bible. Anyone want
>practice transcribing a language they don't understand? We would be
>delighted to let you practice on our videos.
>
>Mark

----------------------------

SignWriting List
March 9, 2000

Hello Mark and Everyone -

This is a very nice offer, Mark. Thank you.

Your videos are very clear. So this is my question....do you have a
person there who knows how to make a tiny little QuickTime movie of a
small portion of one of your videos? If so, then the little videoclip
can be sent as an attached file to an email message.

For now, do not send the videoclip to the entire SignWriting List,
since I am concerned about some people's computers not being able to
handle the attachment...I have no experience with this issue yet....

But learning to create and send small videoclips to each other will
be a blessing in the long run....so if you send the clip to me and a
few others privately, that will be a beginning...

Is there anyone on the SignWriting List who has skill with creating
videoclips in QuickTime? Can you post some instructions to us as to
how to do this on both Windows and Mac computers? Many thanks!!