forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3075  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cecelia Smith
Date:  Tue Mar 14, 2000  4:29 am
Subject:  from this corner....

<< which I hope bring folks back to calm
discussion: >>

btw... in case any of you think that Joe and I are really being nasty and
hurtful to each other... he is my dearest friend and best ever study partner.
We have known each other in real life (not just on the computer!!) for
almost 5 years now.

All of our insults are meant in the spirit of fun, and I know I laugh at his.
(Especially when he told me to read really slow, since he knows I read at
almost 1000 words a min. LOL)

other than that...I'm looking for a 4x6 to smack him with....clearly a 2x4
ain't good enuf for that thick skull of his....

<grinning>
Cecelia

  Message 3075  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index