forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cecelia Smith
Date:  Wed Mar 15, 2000  1:38 am
Subject:  Re: The View from Ringside

ROFL.... Poor beleagured man. Must make excuses for a very plain, clear
statement....<wicked grin>

Notice how it was 3 years ago, and he even remembers the context in which the
statement was made? And he wonders why I bother...

As for the penalty for the possesive "s" --- minor one, that is true. The
major fault was saying you use signed English. <ouch>
<<
PS: as regards this cryptic quote below, we were discussing FOOD at the
time. Different cuts of meat, like gizzard, tongue...
Besides--notice how this was three years ago and she's still holding it
against me. See why I'm so mean to her?

I still have
that quote of a statement you made to me once....

"I've never had brains."
Joe Martin
November, 1997 >>

  Message 3091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index