forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James Womack
Date:  Wed Mar 15, 2000  10:34 am
Subject:  Re: The View from Ringside

Is there any reason my header in this? Curious cause all
the quote is from Val and one assumes it had something to
do with what I said which is not in evidence here.

--
Squirrel wisdom:

https://www.education.eku.edu/Sed/faculty/womack/default.htm

  Message 3111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index