forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3120  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Trevor Jenkins
Date:  Wed Mar 15, 2000  3:41 pm
Subject:  Re: The View from Ringside

> Is there any reason my header in this? Curious cause all
> the quote is from Val and one assumes it had something to
> do with what I said which is not in evidence here.
>
> Trevor Jenkins wrote:
>>
>> On Tuesday, 14 March, 2000 09:49:18, James Womack
>> wrote:

I was going to comment upon something you had said but then decided against
it. Forgot to remove the attribution (it had scrolled off the top of the
window) before sending the message.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!

  Message 3120  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index