forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3121  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Fernando Capovilla
Date:  Thu Mar 16, 2000  5:53 pm
Subject:  Problems with SW-L Digest - 13 Mar 2000 to 14 Mar 2000

Dear Valerie,
According to the list below, in the last SW-L Disgest (13-14 March 2000) there
were 19
messages. However, only 7 messages have arrived. I believe the same problem may
have
happened to our list colleagues. Should this be an isolated case I would
appreciate
receiving some info on how to proceed in order to recover the lost 12 messages.
I am listing below what was supposed to have arrived in the digest (19
messages), out
of which only 7 messages have finally arrived.
I am sorry to bother you with this question, Val.
Thank you very much.
Fernando

> Topics of the day:
>
> 1. Making QuickTime Video Clips
> 2. SignWriting as a gateway? (7)
> 3. (just a brief progress report, and a "PS-question-idea") (2)
> 4. curved movement - forward and down
> 5. The View from Ringside (3)
> 6. Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary
> 7. from this corner....
> 8. Today's E-Lesson Posted (2)
> 9. Turning Off the SW List messages in your email box ;-)

  Replies Author Date
3133 Re: Problems with SignWriting List... Valerie Sutton Sat  3/18/2000
3181 Re: Problems with SignWriting List... Valerie Sutton Tue  3/28/2000

  Message 3121  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index