forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3128  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Fri Mar 17, 2000  4:29 am
Subject:  Re: KSD

James,

Good luck at the Steering committee this Friday. I've been on committees
like that...never know which way the 'steering might go"! The teachers
I've been working with are very much tuned into that 'bridging'
'linking' potential SignWriting might have for DHH kids literacy
development...I'm into the bi-literacy links myself!

Cecilia
ps...if a copy of my dissertation proposal might help, "How do Deaf and
Hard of Hearing students experience learning to write using SignWriting,
a way to read and write signs?",...let me know.