forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3147  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Tue Mar 21, 2000  7:45 am
Subject:  Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online

At 07:50 03/19/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> So .....
>
> 1. Who wants to participate in SignWriting Video Transcription?

Count me in!

> 2. Mark...can you provide us with a short video of Japanese Sign
> Language?

Yes.

> How much will it cost, plus postage?

30 minute tapes are the shortest portions we have, and you're in luck--all
remaining 30 minute tapes in the Gospel of Mark series are on half price
sale for $10. The Mark series is not our most "Deaf", as Valerie mentioned,
but our later work is getting better. If we could only get our signers to
learn SignWriting, I'm sure they would be even better still. :-)

Anyway, we have 37 copies left of Mark 9-12, and can get them to you for
$10 plus $7 for postage. Postal money orders made out to "ViBi" are the
easiest for us to handle, but that can be difficult in the U.S., I'm told.
I can take a personal check (U.S. $ only) made out to "Mark Penner" and
exchange it into yen for the office as well, if that is easier for you.
Please DO NOT make any checks out to "ViBi", since it will cost us $20 just
to deposit them. This is definitely not the land of free checking.

Mark

Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
3154 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Tue  3/21/2000
3162 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Mark Penner Thu  3/23/2000
3164 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000
3170 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Akehurst Thu  3/23/2000
3171 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000

  Message 3147  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index