forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3154  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 21, 2000  10:34 pm
Subject:  Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online

On 3/21/00, Mark Penner wrote:

Anyway, we have 37 copies left of Mark 9-12, and can get them to you for
>$10 plus $7 for postage. Postal money orders made out to "ViBi" are the
>easiest for us to handle, but that can be difficult in the U.S., I'm told.
>I can take a personal check (U.S. $ only) made out to "Mark Penner" and
>exchange it into yen for the office as well, if that is easier for you.
>Please DO NOT make any checks out to "ViBi", since it will cost us $20 just
>to deposit them. This is definitely not the land of free checking.

--------------------------------

SignWriting List
March 21, 2000

Thank you, Mark, for offering to send a videotape of Japanese Sign
Language to anyone who wants to participate in transcribing a
videotape in SignWriting.

Each person should send you:

$17.00

In a money order made out to ViBi....

OR....a check in American dollars only, written to Mark Penner....

What address do we send the check or money order to?

3162 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Mark Penner Thu  3/23/2000
3164 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000
3170 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Akehurst Thu  3/23/2000
3171 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000

  Message 3154  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index