forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3161  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Rebecca Larche Moreton
Date:  Wed Mar 22, 2000  11:07 pm
Subject:  Re: SW-L Digest - 21 Mar 2000 to 22 Mar 2000

Dear Valerie:

Sorry I have not written to you lately; it is too complicated to explain!
So I will skip it and just say that James and Cecilia and I are working on
our presentation for the Kentucky School for the Deaf in June! I am very
much excited and think it is a great thing that James has managed to get
the ear of the biggies in the state educational structure for the Deaf.

Has the film-maker from here ever gotten in touch with you? And has the
article about SW in the New York Times (Magazine?) ever run?

Becky

3165 Re: SW at the Kentucky School for the Deaf Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000

  Message 3161  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index