forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3166  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Thu Mar 23, 2000  9:47 am
Subject:  Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online

Mark -
I would like a copy of the videotape. I may have an advantage over
others in that JSL is a close cousin to Taiwan Sign Language, but then I'm
curious to see just how close they are when looked at in detail.
- Wayne

>From: Mark Penner
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online
>Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:59:43 +0900
>
>At 14:34 03/21/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> > Thank you, Mark, for offering to send a videotape of Japanese Sign
> > Language to anyone who wants to participate in transcribing a
> > videotape in SignWriting.
>
>Could we have an e-mail sign-up first to see how many people are
>interested? If it's just a couple people, I can send the tapes for free, as
>per my previous offer before the idea of the Online Video Transcription
>Course grew out of the discussion.
>
> > Each person should send you:
> >
> > $17.00
> >
> > In a money order made out to ViBi....
>
>This must be a POSTAL money order. For those not in the U.S., the postal
>money order does not have to be in dollars as long as its value is $17 or
>1,700\ (Japanese Yen).
>

> > OR....a check in American dollars only, written to Mark Penner....
>
>Yes, this must be a U.S. $ check. These I can deposit by mail in my U.S.
>bank account for free.
> >
> > What address do we send the check or money order to?
>
>ViBi
>P.O.Box 1
>Kiyose Shi, Tokyo 204-8691
>JAPAN
>Mark Penner
>Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
3167 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Wayne in Maine Thu  3/23/2000
3174 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Stefan Woehrmann Thu  3/23/2000
3176 Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online Valerie Sutton Thu  3/23/2000

  Message 3166  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index