forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3187  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Delora Parks
Date:  Thu Mar 30, 2000  6:49 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Report, March 30, 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 1:25:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

<< 5. Increased requests for general information on SignWriting has
become close to overwhelming. I wonder if placing all the brochures
on the web as downloadable .PDF files would help? Do people know how
to read .PDF files? And would they be able to print out in color?
What do you guys think? >>

The .PDF format is becoming widely used in the business world, in part
because the Acrobat Reader is free. As with most computer technology these
days, I think a brochure-type document introducing SW would be extremely
helpful for those who are comfortable with using that medium, but frustrating
for those people who have limited exposure to downloading documents and
browsing the web.

But, if it will save you any time at all Valerie, I say go for it! The work
only needs to be done once, and if it helps as few as 5 people, there's that
many less to arrange mailing packets to.

Delora Parks

  Replies Author Date
3188 Re: SignWriting Report, March 30, 2000 Bill Reese Thu  3/30/2000
3190 Thank you, Albuquerque! ;-) Valerie Sutton Fri  3/31/2000
3189 Re: SignWriting Report, March 30, 2000 Valerie Sutton Fri  3/31/2000

  Message 3187  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index