forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3203  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Fri Apr 7, 2000  4:15 am
Subject:  Easter Story

Dear Friends (SW LIST),

We have posted the EASTER Story, which was completed this week by
Pastor Dettloff and The Deaf Church. Although our Easter Page is not
yet complete, we will be adding other components at a later date. The
EASTER Story itself IS complete in (KJV)ASL/SW and available:
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/page19.htm . Rev. Dettloff has put
double effort into this story, as his computer crashed during the first
rendering, and they had to start over. Both horizontal and vertical
SignWriter 4.3 files are available for FTP at the Sign Bible FTP site.

https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/ftppage.htm.

Jerry Spillman
https://cyberjer.com
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

  Replies Author Date
3216 Easter Story In SW in ASL ;-) Valerie Sutton Mon  4/17/2000

  Message 3203  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index