forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3230  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bonnie Collins
Date:  Tue Apr 18, 2000  12:02 pm
Subject:  Accessing article on SW web site

Val and SW list members,

Well, I just made a relatively easy task of posting to
this list into a complex project. To think that when
someone appears to be struggling with listserv
applications occasionally thoughts enter my head like
"why don't they just read the listserv info sent to
them". While suffice it to say that I have
administered my own dope slaps (apparently I was only subscribed to the egroups
archive and not the actual sw-l list) and have learned a valuable lesson about
heading my own advice.

Speaking of lessons (as I segue away from the topic of
my listserv foible) I have been teaching myself
SignWriting and have really appreciated the
information shared on the list. I hope that one day I
will be competent enough in SignWriting to use my
knowledge but I fear that may not happen until I have the
SignWriter 5.0 as my SignWriting is either very slow or it becomes quite
unintelligible.

Currently I am writing a paper for a Linguistics of
ASL course through University of Colorado. The
SignWriting web site has been a valuable resource (the
educational award was well deserved - congrats!). I
did have a problem accessing the reference titled
"Writing Signed Languages" by Amy Rosenberg. I appear
to be only able to open the Intro and Chapter 1. Any
suggestions?

Val, thanks for adding me to the sw-L list.

Bonnie Collins

  Replies Author Date
3231 Re: Accessing article on SW web site Valerie Sutton Tue  4/18/2000
3232 Re: Accessing article on SW web site Valerie Sutton Tue  4/18/2000

  Message 3230  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index