forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Wed Apr 19, 2000  10:42 pm
Subject:  Re: More wonderful features with .PDF!

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> So, I need volunteers of people to start learning how to transfer
> SignWriter files to PDF - this is going to change our world - I really
> mean it....so I hope some people will write to me about trying this.
> Maybe Angus can continue to give us excellent tech support! smile...

I'd be happy to answer people's questions about this
conversion. Let me know as soon as there are problems or questions.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
3245 Re: More wonderful features with .PDF! Valerie Sutton Thu  4/20/2000

  Message 3236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index