forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3269  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bonnie Collins
Date:  Tue Apr 25, 2000  1:05 am
Subject:  A few questions

Is there a finite set of symbols created for Sign Writing or does the symbol
set continue to expand?

I am trying to spell hammock. I am wondering how I should write this on paper.
The signs would be TREE on right and left performed simultaneously using both
arms, which is easy enough. But when I come to using the flat B-hand
classifier to describe the hammock itself how do I indicate that it is
positioned between the trees?

I am not able to print the dictionary using the program I downloaded from the
web site yet all the lessons, etc. printed. Any suggestions?

There was a confidentiality statement included in the information regarding the
SW-L list sent from Humber listserv:

IMPORTANT: This list is confidential. You should not publicly mention its
existence, or forward copies of information you have obtained from it to third
parties. Please note that the "GIVE" command is automatically disabled for all
archive files.

Other lists I have accessed through Humber listserv do not have this message
attached. Should I not mention SW-L to anyone?

As always, thanks for the help.
Bonnie
Bonnie Collins

  Replies Author Date
3270 Message for Paul Cowley.... Valerie Sutton Tue  4/25/2000
3271 Re: A few questions Valerie Sutton Tue  4/25/2000
3272 Re: A few questions Valerie Sutton Tue  4/25/2000
3283 JSL video Joe Martin Wed  4/26/2000

  Message 3269  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index