forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3278  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 25, 2000  2:09 pm
Subject:  Re: TV Program Tonight on Nicaragua

At 9:32 AM -0400 4/25/00, Bill Reese wrote:
>Uh, Valerie? Your audience is spread throughout the world. We have
>different times and channels. :-)

-----------------------------

Yes Bill...we have List members from 24 countries...that is correct.

The message I posted before was solely for those people living in the
United States. Sorry I didn't mention that.

If there are programs on TV in other countries that show the use of
SignWriting, then of course everyone is welcome to announce those
programs too.

I am not sure if any SignWriting will be shown on this program
tonight, but the children they are filming do use SignWriting daily.

My understanding is that in the United States, the "60-Minutes-II"
program is aired on CBS from 9:00-10:00 pm.

So people in the United States will have to find out what channel CBS
in on, in their local area.

No matter what, I will try to tape the program, and I can tell you
about it later...

Thanks for writing -