forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3287  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Joe Martin
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  1:28 am
Subject:  Re: category

Well, our list is concerned with writing, and literacy, and so
on. One needn't have any particular "condition" for that, I believe...

Gee, I'm not even deaf; maybe I better not use SignWriting. On the other
hand, I'm hard of hearing, so maybe I could be allowed to use it a little
bit; maybe just sort of scribble?

(^_^)
Joe Martin, Plain Old Ordinary Student
Top Left Corner USA