forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3298  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  2:07 pm
Subject:  Important Message from Teacher Nancy Cole

SignWriting List
April 26, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:

As you know, the most important part of the SignWriting Literacy
Project is to document feedback from the teachers. Nancy Cole, our
new teacher in Las Cruces, New Mexico, wrote me a stunning email
message (pasted below).

It is a very very important message, because it shows that within one
week's time, her students' language skills were improving using the
SignWriting materials.

I hope that all of the teachers will continue to post their feedback
to the SignWriting List. This not only gives us all information, but
it also documents the sequence of experiences students go through.
There appears to be some variation in students, and all these facts
need to be written down, so future teachers can benefit.

So thank you Nancy, for this excellent feedback - and feel free to
post to the SignWriting List anytime - I am grateful for your
feedback ;-)

And also, please tell your students a "great big hello" from me!

And welcome once again to the SignWriting Literacy Project...

Val ;-)