forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3305  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  11:13 pm
Subject:  hammock - .pdf - file format 1

Bonnie wrote:
>I am trying to spell hammock. I am wondering how I should write this on
>paper. The signs would be TREE on right and left performed simultaneously
>using both arms, which is easy enough. But when I come to using the flat
>B-hand classifier to describe the hammock itself how do I indicate that it
>is positioned between the trees?

Hi Bonnie and Listmembers,

IŽm experimenting with .pdf files

IŽll send an attachment. .pdf
Afterwards IŽll send the same file as .sgn attachment.

Would be interesting to compare both versions! Feed-back welcome - let`s get
the hammock tied up ;-)

All the best Stefan

Attachment
Bonnie.pdf
Type: application/pdf

  Message 3305  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index