forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3334  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 6, 2000  1:11 pm
Subject:  Re: rotation movement -DGS numbers

At 12:02 PM +0200 5/6/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

>So- here is my next question. I´m preparing the next steps for my
>first grade students. They are working with the SW 4.3 and they
>become more and more familiar with it.
>
>I need to write the numbers. I stumbled into this question- how to
>write the numbers 20 -90 . Which arrow for the rotation would be the
>best?
>Is there any need to write beginning and end position ?

SignWriting List
May 6, 2000

Hello Everyone, and Stefan!

Thanks for the .PDF file ;-)

And congratulations on your great success on creating SignWriter
files in PDF format!

After all your successes with PDF, it is only understandable that you
are using it - ha!

And the PDF files are very very useful - a format that solves
printing issues for people, and it standardizes sharing documents
worldwide - which is a wonderful gift.

When it comes to the SignWriting List, however, I think we should
continue to attach .GIF's, because it gives an "immediate picture" of
your technical questions. One .GIF per email message....that seems to
give people an immediate picture without overwhelming their email box!

So I will open your PDF and create a GIF for you....

Thanks for writing, Stefan!