forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3346  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 7, 2000  1:18 pm
Subject:  New Norwegian Fingerspelling Keyboard

SignWriting List
May 7, 2000

Dear SignWriting List and Ingvild!

Attached is a GIF of the new Norwegian Fingerspelling Keyboard
design, which Ingvild requested. I have an interesting question about
the "H", which I will send next message.

Meanwhile, Ingvild, does it look OK to you? If so, I will make the
changes in SignWriter 4.3 and send you a new Key file.

Attachment
fkey047a.gif
Type: image/gif

3349 Re: Norwegian Fingerspelling & Rotation Valerie Sutton Sun  5/7/2000
3353 New German Fingerspelling Keyboard Valerie Sutton Sun  5/7/2000

  Message 3346  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index