forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3376  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Shepard-Kegl
Date:  Tue May 9, 2000  4:43 pm
Subject:  Re: Message for Paul C. re apparent warning

I just received a message (as did we all perhaps) from Paul Crowley (I
believe) that was captioned "virus alert". I opened it for a moment, then
noticed it was about the "I Love You" virus, and immediately deleted it --
not that it would matter anymore. Anyway, the virus itself has mutated so
that frequently the e-mail caption reads "virus alert".

So, my question, Paul, is: are you sending a bona fide alert or is my system
about to crash?

-- James Shepard-Kegl

  Replies Author Date
3377 Re: Message for Paul C. re apparent warning Valerie Sutton Tue  5/9/2000

  Message 3376  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index