forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3379  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Amy Rosenberg
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  1:59 am
Subject:  SignWriting Project

It seems I will be taking on a huge SignWriting project in in the coming
months and I can't do this without the help of others dedicated to
SignWriting. It is not set in stone yet, but it if all goes well, I will
be doing the SignWriting for a prayer book that my Temple is creating.
The Temple is Bene Shalom, a Temple for the Deaf in Skokie, IL and they got
a grant to make a prayerbook in ASL -- that means with pictures and English
glosses. I asked to add SignWriting to the book and the Rabbi has agreed.
He hasn't consulted with the Deaf people who are
doing the ASL graphics for the book yet, but hopefully, they will understand
and agree. So, I'm writing to ask for some guidance.
I know I will need the latest SignWriter computer program -- and I
know I will need people to check my work! Please offer me other
suggestions and opinions.
Thank you,
Amy Rosenberg

  Replies Author Date
3382 Re: SignWriting Project Stefan Woehrmann Tue  5/9/2000
3384 Re: SignWriting Project Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  5/10/2000
3385 Re: SignWriting Project Valerie Sutton Wed  5/10/2000
3386 Re: SignWriting Project Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  5/10/2000
3445 Re: SignWriting Project Ronald Dettloff Wed  5/24/2000
3449 SignWriting in Argentina Valerie Sutton Wed  5/24/2000

  Message 3379  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index