forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3388  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  2:37 am
Subject:  E-Groups Support Needed!

May 9, 2000

Dear E-Groups Support!

My name is Valerie Sutton, and I am the second owner of the SignWriting List.

The SW-L Archive is housed on the E-Groups Web Site at this address:

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

Of course we love your new design of the E-Groups web site! Thank you
for that ;-)

Unfortunately, there are several mistakes. Will you be able to fix
them for us? We would be most grateful!

Here they are:

--------------------

1. MISTAKE: sw-l founded August 7, 1998

1. CORRECTION: sw-l founded May 11, 1998.

-------------------

2. MISTAKE: Members: 19

2. CORRECTION: Members: 165

3. MISTAKE: Categories: Health, Conditions and Diseases, Deafness

3. CORRECTION: Categories: Language, Literacy & Deaf Education

4. MISTAKE: Post messages To: SignWriting List

4. CORRECTION: Post messages To: SignWriting List

I know we are not really an E-Group List, so that is probably why
these errors occurred. Several of our members have complained, so we
would be grateful for your help -

Many thanks for everything!