forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3407  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu May 11, 2000  9:21 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions Rotation Symbols

Valerie,

I have to wonder if the "Male Sheep" in this is actually very much like
the ASL for the football team, the Los Angeles Rams. The circular motion
roughly defines the circular horns on rams and is made with a circular
arm motion.

Bill

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> SignWriting List
> May 11, 2000
>
> Dear SignWriting List:
>
> As you know, I am answering a list of Norwegian questions that were
> sent to me March 24th.
>
> This is the second to the last question, Question 0070:
>
> Name: less0070.gif
> less0070.gif Type: GIF Image (image/gif)
> Encoding: base64

  Replies Author Date
3409 Sign for MALE SHEEP ;=) Valerie Sutton Thu  5/11/2000

  Message 3407  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index