forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3426  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  1:55 pm
Subject:  Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

Hello Valerie,

I never received any GIF from Mark, so I had nothing to post.

And by the way Stefan, since you have a poor quality video copy, if
it will help you, I can post the frames of each sign as photos first.
I will do that next to see if it helps you.
--
....donīt feel to trapped . The other solution might be to wait and see ...
On the other hand -- frames would be a big help to the other member of the

I can try to transcribe some signs ahead and look what you will decide .

I forgot to mention that this series of questions and answers
"fingermovements" - rotation - helped a lot to understand my own mistakes !
Especially the sign for sheep (answer 069 ) is a nice addition . I spelled
it wrong before - so thanks for this new explanation - and thanks to Ingvild
for your questions

Have a great day

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
3428 Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription Valerie Sutton Wed  5/17/2000
3429 Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription Valerie Sutton Wed  5/17/2000

  Message 3426  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index