forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3427  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  2:06 pm
Subject:  Re: First two JSL signs

Hi Wayne, and SW-List members

Wayne wrote:

> Valerie, Mark, Stefan, Joe, and SW-List members -
> Here's my first attempt at the first two signs on the JSL video.
> At this point I'm just including info re the signs themselves, not
> facial expression, tho I'd like to get to that too. Anxious to see what
> everyone else gets.
> - Wayne

Same with me, Looking at the video frames in slowmotion again and again I
try to find out what kind of movement it is - handshape, location, facial
expression . I repeat what I believe to see. I try to write with SW 4.3
which happens pretty fast in the meantime ;-))
And then the decisions - what is an important (the meaning of the sign
changing detail )

And that is same with me :

"Anxious to see what everyone else gets."

Itīs fun ! - and a new experience to study sign by sign --

Stefan ;-)

----

  Message 3427  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index