forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3446  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue May 23, 2000  12:52 pm
Subject:  Re: hammock

Hi Bonnie,

Bonnie wrote ...

> Stefan, after an absence from the computer I returned to find that over
100 messages have been posted to the list yet my message I sent in response
to your helping me out with writing hammock was not among them. I did not
want you to think I did not appreciate your help - my hammock is up now,
thanks.

I would like to share your triumph. Can you offer a gif of your "hammock -
solution " ?
Thanks for your feed-back - feels good ;-)

Stefan ;-)

  Message 3446  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index