forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3448  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Wed May 24, 2000  4:16 am
Subject:  Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

At 16:58 05/22/2000 +0900, you wrote:
> OK! I got a portion input in SignWriter, converted to gif, and attached.
> Only finished 2/3rds of the first sentence before I ran out of time, but
> figured this was better than nothing.
Whoops! I was supposed to do the first TWO signs??!! Glad I stopped when I
did. I was off line for a while, and then didn't take the time to read all
the posts carefully. Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
3451 Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription Valerie Sutton Thu  5/25/2000

  Message 3448  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index