forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3462  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Fri May 26, 2000  4:42 am
Subject:  Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

Dear Valerie,

Hang in there. Even though you are a Mac person, I still like you.
Unfortunately, I know nothing about Macs, kinda like Michael can't
understand how anyone can work on a PC. Even so, I like Macs better
than plumbing, but not as much as electrical stuff. (That really sounds
dumb, doesn't it).
Anyhow, although I am absolutely of no help in this case, I wish you and
your Mac a speedy recovery from whatever it is that makes them things do
that there stuff.

Jerry.

  Replies Author Date
3469 Re: Lessons in web design ;-) Valerie Sutton Fri  5/26/2000

  Message 3462  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index