forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3476  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne Smith
Date:  Sat May 27, 2000  12:45 pm
Subject:  Re: more video stuff

Joe -
Yes, it was huge. After I downloaded it, I put it into PhotoDeluxe
and shrunk it to a reasonable size, then printed it out onto one page.
Came out fine. You've got much better handwriting that I do in SW.
- Wayne

Mark Penner wrote:

> At 19:58 05/25/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> > If you guys want it, here is the whole thing, that I did. Hope it comes
> > out legible--we'll see, huh?
>
> Hmmm. It was huge, took forever to download, and then came out blank, of
> all things. You might want to convert it to black & white before you save
> it, should make it a smaller file.
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Penner
> Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
3606 Wrong diagram attached before... Valerie Sutton Mon  6/19/2000

  Message 3476  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index