forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3480  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sat May 27, 2000  10:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello

Oh, sorry... I'm still learning how to do this sign list thingamajig.
Valarie had suggested all the teachers from NM go to her house for a SW
workshop. So, sent out the email and didn't know everyone would get it haha!
OOOOps! I learn new stuff everytime!

Did you get the email I sent before about if you knew my pastor Red (Louis)
Flett? He was interested if NIV bible would be translated into SW. ALso, my
husband and I were wondering if that would happen. Or maybe the KIJ version
would be translated into ASL SW.

Smile
Nancy

  Replies Author Date
3487 Re: Hello Stuart Thiessen Tue  5/30/2000

  Message 3480  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index