forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3500  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lorraine Crespin
Date:  Fri Jun 2, 2000  4:15 am
Subject:  Re: Chami

Hi Linda.
Welcome!
I am curious as to where you live and where Lindsey attended school so far
and what means of communication was and is being used at the school and at
home. I assume you live near the ocean (lucky you) as per the Dr.'s orders to
walk on the beach (sounds like a wonderful remedy). I am rather landlocked
here in New Mexico. I encourage you to continue engaging her in language and
to also read with her. At her age it could just be looking at books and
exchanging conversation about them. Most likely she has a favorite that you
will read over and over and over. What do you think about SignWriting?
Lorraine
Albuquerque

  Message 3500  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index