forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3516  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Linda Erickson
Date:  Sun Jun 4, 2000  7:29 am
Subject:  Re: Chami

Hi Valerie,
Thank you so much for the info.. Yes, I did receive your prior message,
about the same time after I wrote the previous message.
That is great to that I can download and its free. (THANK YOU for having
that availability for this group.)
Yes, I see when you wrote this message you were up pretty late/or should I
say, earlier in the wee morning hours.
Its very nice to meet you also over the net.
I look forward to knowing you more and learning this new language for me.
Have a grand eve.
Warmly,
Linda